Check Out These Great Tool And Equipment Rental Resources
The serious tools and equipment available for rent will help you with projects around the house, like gardening and floor installation, and other rentals will help you have some summer fun. Check out these links to find out more.
- Branch clipper machines are perfect for clearing fallen branches from your property, but because of their powerful parts, chipper machine safety must be exercised when you use one. Look over these chipper machine safety tips from OSHA.gov.
- Rent a huge Charcoal BBQ with a built-in Rotisserie to impress your friends at your BBQ party this summer. Click here from some rotisserie chicken tips .
- Ceramic tile cutters will help you install a professional-quality tile floor. Learn how to use ceramic tile cutters by clicking on this link to the San Francisco Chronicle .
- Tile floor transitions help give your floor a smoother, more visually appealing look between rooms. Find out how to install a tile floor transition from DIYNetwork.com.
- Tillers are great for preparing your garden for the growing season. Learn about rotary garden tillers and how to use them at this link.
A Tool Shed Equipment Rentals has six locations in California, including three in the cities of San Jose, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz. Give us a call with any questions you have about our sales tax-free rentals. Our number is (831) 359-4769.